Youth Reusable Cloth Face Mask (Mix & Match: Min. 2)
Mix & Match: Minimum Order of 2 Masks
The Canadian Shield's Youth Cloth Face Mask is a breathable, washable, non-medical face mask with superior filtration technology. Our cloth face masks feature triple-layer protection including two layers of 100% cotton and an inner layer of non-woven composite by Synergex One for added filtration.
Each mask includes a fully-adjustable elastic head strap which eliminates strain around the ears for comfortable, all-day wear. The unique cord-stopper design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and customizable fit around the mouth, chin and nose. All cloth masks are 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada. The sale of these masks is not intended for medical purposes.
Note: Due to increased demand for this product as well as domestic shortages in cotton supply, The Canadian Shield has made a slight increase to the price of our Reusable Cloth Mask 2-Pack. We appreciate your support as we continue to guarantee quality, Canadian-made products by our domestic workforce!
- Superior Filtration: Triple-layer protection
- Interior and Exterior Layers: 100% Cotton
- Mid-Filter Layer: Synergex One multilayer nonwoven composite
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) of >85%
- All-Day Comfort: Fully-adjustable head strap design eliminates strain on ears
- Maximum Protection: Elastic head strap design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and comfortable fit around the nose, mouth and chin.
- Touchless Removal: Elastic head strap design allows for easy, touchless removal of mask from the face.
- Made-in-Canada: 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada
To find the right fit for you, reference our sizing chart or click here.
Caring For Your Mask
- Wash your mask before first use and after each wear
- Hand or machine-wash with COLD WATER ONLY (100% cotton masks will shrink with warm/hot water)
- Tumble dry on low or hang mask to dry
- Ensure the mask is completely dry before storing and store in a clean bag or container between uses
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it
- Remove the mask from your face using the head straps without touching the front
- Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap after removing the mask