Reusable Cloth Face Mask - Adult - (Mix & Match: Min. 2)
Mix & Match: Minimum Order of 2 Masks
The Canadian Shield's Adult Cloth Face Mask is a breathable, washable, non-medical face mask with superior filtration technology.
Superior Filtration Technology, Triple-Layer Protection.
With two layers of 100% cotton, and an inner layer of non-woven composite by Synergex One for added filtration, Cloth Masks by The Canadian Shield are reliable, comfortable, and safe.
Each mask includes a fully-adjustable elastic head strap which eliminates strain around the ears, providing comfortable all-day wear. The unique cord-stopper design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and customizable fit around the mouth, chin and nose. All cloth masks are 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada.
These masks are not intended to be used for medical purposes.
*Note: Due to increased demand for this product as well as domestic shortages in cotton supply, The Canadian Shield has made a slight increase to the price of our Reusable Cloth Mask 2-Pack. We appreciate your support as we continue to guarantee quality Canadian-made products by our domestic workforce!
Reusable Cloth Mask Features & Benefits
- Superior Filtration: Triple-layer protection
- Interior and Exterior Layers: 100% Cotton
- Mid-Filter Layer: Synergex One multi-layer nonwoven composite
- BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency): >85%
- All-Day Comfort: Fully-adjustable head strap design eliminates strain on ears.
- Maximum Protection: Elastic head strap design and nose bridge stiffener ensures a snug and comfortable fit around the nose, mouth and chin.
- Touchless Removal: Elastic head strap design allows for easy, touchless removal of mask from the face.
- Made in Canada: 100% designed and hand-sewn in Ontario, Canada.
To find the right fit for you, reference our sizing chart below or click here.
Caring For Your Mask
- Wash your mask before first use and after each wear.
- Hand or machine-wash with COLD WATER ONLY (100% cotton masks will shrink with warm/hot water).
- Tumble dry on low or hang mask to dry.
- Ensure the mask is completely dry before storing and store in a clean bag or container between uses.
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- Remove the mask from your face using the head straps without touching the front.
- Wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with warm water and soap after removing the mask.